Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's Killing Me.

Todays is Thursday and it's American Idol again. Last season, when it's AI day my reaction is "ohh AI ..gotta watch" but now my reaction is "OMG. OMG. AI today. Anoop. *smitten*". Haha. Waiting really kills me especially when I read spoilers about Anoop having this great performance again. :-) It's 11 AM. 6 PM takes forever!!

UPDATE!
I'm listening to Anoop's performance. It's in mp3 format. I'm smittened.
. What more if I'll be sseing him perform later (on TV of course! haha). "baby baby...."

2 comments:

  1. oh my! atleast i know im not the only one having an LSS with Anoop's rendition of Oh Baby.... gosh! he's so sexy!

    _sugarnspice_ of GT

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sugarnspice....i'll add you in my blog...hope you'll add this anoop site too...:-) let's anoopify everyone...LOL

    ReplyDelete