Saturday, March 21, 2009

Anoop and I had some fun moments

It was night time and I saw this tour bus parked at the other side of the road. The bus was electric blue. Yeah, similar to American Idol's logo. I walked towards the bus and holy sshhhhhhh! It was the American Idol tour bus. Yes! The season 8 contestants were there! I saw Matt, Kris, Allison and ANOOP! OMG! I told myself to be calm but I can't be calm when Anoop Desai was just a hug away. The Idols were going back to the bus. Their concert had just finished. I was with my friend (I can't remember his/her name). I grabbed her towards the tour bus and there I was screaming and waving at Mat, Kris, Allison and Anoop. I was screaming the word "picture". I wanted to have a picture taken with them but Matt (he ws looking at my direction) was saying they couldn't because the production manager or whoever it is won't allow them. So I had this sad face. Then I turned to Anoop and I had this "puppy" face that made him said yes. OMG! He went out. There he was standing in front me. OMG! I wanted to ask him will you marry me? But I didn't of course. LOL! So I had my camera ready. Anoop and I posed for a picture and I said thank you but it wasn't enough I asked him for another pic. So I have two pictures with Anoop now. I wasn't contented so I requested for another pic this time I was hugging him (YEah!). Anoop had to go. He went back to the tour bus and said goodbye. Gosh! He was really hot. OMG. Tour bus was gone. My friend and I were excited to watch the pictures in my digital camera. -------- WAIT! OMG! What happened to my camera?!!! Where were the pictures?!! ---------------














It was only a dream.






Yeah. I wish that was real.

2 comments: