Sunday, March 15, 2009

Anoop! Saved!

The judges really smacked Anoop hard in the face with their HORRIBLE comments! Come on! That performance wasn't really that bad. I think Michael Sarver(boring?!) and Jasmine Murray (duh? what's with the hype? The judges loved her so much ) had one of the worst performances of the night.

Okay, I admit when Anoop was singing the first part of the song "I was like...woo-hoo!" but as the performance went on I wasn't really "Wowed". Paula was dancing all through out Anoop's performance and she gave him a horrible comment? WTF! Those judges are hypocrites especially Simon. Simon regrets picking Anoop into the top 13 but he didn't regret picking Jasmine. WTF again. I think those judges were just playing with Anoop's feelings and his fans. Anoop has one of the largest fan base in this season.

I don't believe that Anoop was really in the bottom 3. That is just ugh! AI producers were just using Anoop for ratings.

I already have Anoop's studio version of Beat It. Gosh those judges were just exaggerating. They really made it that bad.

One day Anoop will have this awesome performance and the whole world will be shock. Go Anoop!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment