Thursday, March 26, 2009

Anoop...Oh Baby Baby.....

Oohh baby baby....

LSS much? I loved Anoop's performance last night and I think it was better than last week or was it just the song? Listening to Anoop's voice with this song is sooooo sexy. I kind of hated Matt for singing Let's Get It On (listen to anoop's version find the link in anoop's video lists listed beside) but once I've listened to OBB's studio version I didn't mind. (well, i still do mind a lil bit)

Anoop NEVER bores me.

Anoop is just so sexy. Dammit! Wish I could see him in person. Today's result show, Stevie Wonder will be performing. Ryan was about to announce that Stevie was up next, Anoop's reaction was sooo funny and cute when he mouthed the words "Stevie Wonder" . He's also a fanboy. LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment