Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol 8 Finale


Man, this season is so memorable to me. It was my first time that I fell in love --- 'fell in love' is an overstatement you think? LOL. Well, let's just say I was never a fan girl before of any celebrity. Anoop made me a fangirl BIGTIME! I did things I don't usually do especially in watching AI.

Talking about the finale. I was only excited for the finale because I got to see Anoop again! And then we only heard him sang like what 3 lines? Or to sum up all his performances maybe like 10? SUCKS! Lil got a duet with Queen Latifah and she's top 7. Dammit. >:(

On the brighter side, Anoop was smokin' HOT in the finale. Anoop in a suit in their introduction performance for Rod Stewart was smokin' HOOOOTTT! I just didn't like that he wore the OBB jacket again but still he was hot. LOL.

I'm gonna miss this. I hope next AI season I won't get attached to any Idol anymore. Hell, it's tiring espcially emotionally but in Anoop's case, it's all worth it. =)

To all my readers ---- well, if there's any, I would still update this blog because I will always be an Anoop fan girl. =)

Till next time! Cheers! =)

2 comments:

  1. i'm a fan too! pero hindi naman in love hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh.....first time kasi akong nag ka ganito sis.....heheheheh

    ReplyDelete