Thursday, April 23, 2009

Anoop, it's just the beginning.



I will just keep it short and simple. It's too hard for me to rant and it gets me nowhere. Ranting, feeling mad, angry and etc just makes me feel worse. I'm sooo sad, affected, a little bit bitter, and other synonymous feelings about Anoop's elimination. He had three straight very good performance and now he's gone. Pero seriously I'm really sad. AI is fixed. How did I know that? Join online forums.

And ohhh, let me just say this, Anoop's scruffy look is soooooo HAWT! Oh my, he looks sooo manly but I still want the geeky college guy Anoop. Wait. I love the two looks. Which is which? *weighing with hands* Scruffy? Geeky? BOTH? Both!

I will definitely buy your record. Gawd, this is my first time. I you Anoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment